Monday, June 1, 2009

Speaking of.....




June 1

I have a proboscis. For a few years now, I've wanted to bejewel it. I finally gained the courage to get it pierced. My dear sister was in town visiting for a month. With her by my side, I was able to get my nose pierced. We went to a local tattoo and piercing parlor in town
Rix (http://rixtattooandpiercing.com).
I was a little nervous. Well, in reality, I was an absolute nancy.
I had to hold Cherise's hand. My friend Joey also decided to surprise us for the festivities.



YIKES!!


Before and After


I think I experienced a little bit of shock. Afterward, I couldn't stop shaking. Sugar helps with shock, or so my entourage said. I had eaten at my friend, Joey's, cafe earlier and had some cupcakes leftover. Twentyfive Main cupcakes (twentyfivemain.com) were my therapy.


Freddy did a stellar job!



This is my life now.

LOVE
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment