Sunday, June 21, 2009

18,19,20


June 20

S'mores + Sparklers= Summer



Smore eating contest [i won with 3]




You wouldn't believe how hard it is to get all the sparklers lit in time. Talent.



I made the perfect S'more!



June 19



Ahh, what a wonderful day. Three girls from my youth group wanted to learn to skim. This is what my teaching ended up looking like.



The Epitome of Grace



Then we got bored and made Bethanie into a mermaid.....a River Mermaid. They look a little different than normal ones. She is beautiful.





June 18

My love cupcakes made it! I was so happy. The only problem was my sister took my love cupcakes and threw them. See post below. Out of love my family still ate them....and loved them.
Love is a beautiful thing, even if it is a little messy.


LOVE
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment