Saturday, June 20, 2009

so my life is pretty good

top 10 reasons why my life is good

1. God is good ALL the time

2. my boyfriend flew in from st. george on thurs.

3. i have thurs.-sun. off

4. i played twister in the parking lot of walmart

5. i ate tortas for the first time in months

6. my sister sent me cupcakes

7. i dropped in at the skatepark

8. luis is back in town

9. i have no schedule to keep so i can stay up til 7:30 am and sleep all afternoon

10. i have great and random friends who are willing to risk looking stupid to have some fun
so my sister sent me these AMAZING cupcakes w/ david. i was so excited that they actually made it through security in one piece! i picked up the box as we were unloading david's stuff. in my hands....about to walk inside...splat. i dropped the box. i stinkin dropped it! fortunately they didn't fall out, so yes we still ate them....and they were still AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment