Wednesday, June 24, 2009

June 24




June 23

Love is a choice. Love is an action. As the movie Dan in Real Life says, Love is also an ability. All earthly relationships take work. So too, my relationship with God. It takes work. It takes choices, action, and ability. And in the hard times when I don't feel God, and I don't understand, and it seems like He is silent I can make a choice to love God. When the desire isn't there, and I'm not on a "honeymoon stage" or feel "on fire," or even in place I can be used. When I feel I'm just here surviving....when my heart begins to fail, I can learn to willfully love God.
So, like David, I WILL....
I WILL give thanks to the LORD with all my heart;
I WILL tell of all Your wonders;
I WILL be glad and exult in You;
I WILL sing praise to Your name, O Most High.
(Psalm 9:1-2)
......even when there's no want.

June 22



I eat breakfast most mornings. Cereal is the food of choice. I like Cracklin Oat Bran cereal. Even though I think it looks a little like horse feed.
Family Force 5 Really likes Cracklin Oat Bran.
Really Real Show 23 Rocks my Moccs! (click & watch)

LOVE
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment