Sunday, June 14, 2009

Gates

June 14


Gates are meant to keep people out. They really work. Today we went to a friends house for a little pool get together. We arrived a little bit later than the others. Our friends live in a gated community. No prob, right? Well, until we started calling every person we could think of for the code. No one was answering. A man pulled up behind us and we decided to get in on his codage. He obviously didn't know a code and after about 3 minutes we decided to leave and try another route. A construction route that had been open. Nope. A big red gate stood in our way. Throughout this time we continued to call and leave hate messages. I even got ahold of their fax machine. Anna finally decided that we should just leave her car, crawl under the gate, and walk to the house. And we did. I only got a little tar all over my yellow dress.










The positive: We got to drive / ride in a fun little golf cart to go back and get Anna's car.



I also had my husband or TLK drawn for me today. If you don't look like this....I'm not lookin!
Align Center




June 13

"The world God wants to love, the world God is appealing to, may never see Him; our own faces may get in the way."


Philip Yancy
Disappointments With God


LOVE
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment