Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Align Center

june 17

Sending my love in the form of a cupcake.


My most favorite place in this world is a little cafe called Twentyfive Main. They make delicious cupcakes. I'm sending a bit of my love to my family. Father's day is Sunday. I love my mother. My sister is feeling a little St. George sick. I love my family. This will do the trick!!!!!!!!!!




I was planning on mailing them, but there are too many variables. Ice can melt. "This side up" signs don't really mean anything anymore. I didn't have one toothpick in my apartment. My sister's bf is flying there tomorrow. I checked TSA standards and "pies and cakes" ARE allowed. We'll see if he can make it through security. I'm crossing my fingers!!!! I will maybe seriously shed a few tears if they throw them away. Here's Hoping.....
GO!!! "LOVE cupcakes!!!" GO!!!

LOVE
Jessica




June 16

I put the Fun in Funfetti

Today I made funfetti cookies for the cooks. Easy recipe my friend Begga shared with me. Grab a box of Funfetti cake. The recipe is actually on the box...but I'll share it too. 1/3 C of oil. 2 eggs. Mix with a spoon. Make into small balls and place on ungreased pan. Use a cup to smoosh cookies into a circle. Bake at 375 for about 6-8 minutes, until edges are brown. Rainbow chip frosting on the top is scrumptious! Enjoy!
Sidenote: Seran wrap really is one of the devil's minions!




LOVE
Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Okay. This is super cute!! I love how you edit your photo graphics. Blogging makes me craaaazyyyy!!! There is always something cute to add. And those cupcakes--those are adorable!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete