Monday, June 8, 2009

if you bring the love, i'll bring the sugar

So my day began in a wonderful way, despite the fact i woke up late. I barely got out of the shower when my mom began knocking on my bathroom door. she brought a beautiful spiced up cup of joe. it was delicious. the downside (if it can be called that) is that i was getting ready to meet joy at madeline's for coffee. i stayed up til 3, so i decided it was only fitting that i drink coffee so i could make it to my coffee appointment and still function. i made it. at madeline's i got a caramella. delicious. i had a buzz afterwards though. maybe consuming lots of coffee and sugar on an empty stomach really isn't a good thing. madeline's was great though. they have the best couch. we stayed and talked for a few hours. it was a good time. later i took my mom around town, then we decided to hit up sonic for happy hour. too bad we saw the dq sign for brownie batter blizzards (they are my FAVORITE) mmmm. i sat out on my deck and ate it. the rest of the afternoon i tried cleaning my room. i still have to unpack my college jank and throw all this old stuff away. i also discovered that i have 39 pairs of shoes in my closest right now. anyways, i need to get back to cleaning. PEACE




No comments:

Post a Comment