Saturday, April 14, 2012

Last night I found baby kitties hiding under a tarp in my little fenced in patio area.  I had no idea how they got there as the fence is quite tall and there weren't any holes in the ground.  I put out a bowl of milk because I figured they were hungry.  Then the mother popped out of no where and proceeded to stare and hiss at me.  I hissed back.  I mean, come on, its MY patio.  David was working the night shift, so I decided I'd let him deal with it in the morning as I am not an animal person.  He went out there this afternoon with protective gloves (I had warned him that the mother would scratch his face off), lifted up the tarp and there wasn't a cat to be seen.  Thank goodness she got her babies out of there.  I wish I had taken a picture though, they were pretty darn cute.


*Cherise

No comments:

Post a Comment