Monday, April 30, 2012

Hide 'Em in Your Heart

Busy.   
Life. Is So. Busy. 
  And the bad news is, I don't imagine it will get any less busy.  Sometimes, all the busy can become an excuse for me to push God to the last little box to check off on my "to do" list.  I forget to intentionally add Him into the moments.  But the other morning when I was in the shower I had a small moment of inspiration.  A way. A start. An idea... To intentionally add more of God.  To help me be more aware of the moments. To show me how I can add Him back in, and the small ways I can begin to make a difference.

"But his delight is in the law of the LORD, 
And in His law he meditates day and night"
Psalm 1:2


Scripture Memorization.  We all know it's important.  We can use it to keep us from sin, share truth about Jesus Christ to those who don't know Him, to know God more, and to restore and refresh our hearts.  So, the shower.  I'm reclaiming the shower.

Grab your dry erase marker and do the same.  Practice meditating on God's Word day and night . . . and in the shower. 

What verse is God ministering to you through? 
LOVE
Jessica

1 comment: