Saturday, May 5, 2012

Leftovers


One of my most favorite things is making pizza on a lovely piece of naan.  I love the versatility. I love the flavors.  I love the quickness.  I love pizza.  I was starving one night and had just ran out of milk [my busy dinner/lunch/breakfast of choice] and was just staring at the fridge trying to figure out what in the world to eat.  I threw together these leftovers and BAM! Green Pizza!

Here's what I found
Green Pizza
1)Whole Wheat Naan
2) Pesto 
[I used store-bought pesto, but soon I'll have my own, thanks to my dear Basil]
3)Green Onion
4) Fiesta flavored Chicken
5) Mozzarella string cheese
[I had planned to put a little fresh avocado on top, but mine ended up being bad...Boo!] 

Throw those things on your pizza, broil it in the oven and enjoy!  The only thing that could have been improved was if I'd fired up plugged in my grill and baked it under some smokin' hickory chips!
Just look at that crispy crust and bubbling mozzarella!
 
LOVE
Jessica

 

No comments:

Post a Comment