Sunday, May 13, 2012

Gluten Free Cornbread


I tried out 2 new recipes I found online last week.  There has not been a cool day in months, but I'm sorta obsessed with my crock pot, so I decided to make Southwestern 2 Bean Chicken Soup.  I'm not really supposed to have tomato, but other than that it fits my diet.  Plus I don't really think tomato contributes to my allergies, so whatev.  This recipe was easy and tasty!  I got really hot eating it though.  


And what better compliments soup than cornbread?  But a gluten and sugar free recipe?  Spoonful of Sugar Free to the rescue!  I made this Cast Iron Cornbread without the cast iron skillet.  I don't love them.  And I don't have one.  This of course tastes a little different than regular cornbread, but I hardly missed the sugar.  Definitely will be making it again!

Yummy yummy in my tummy!

   *Cherise

No comments:

Post a Comment