Saturday, November 14, 2009

Give Thanks



I am so excited. My sister, who couldn't come out for Thanksgiving, now can! I haven't seen her since July. Too long! I haven't updated forever, really. Much has happened. Maybe we'll get caught up. I went home for about a month. I had a garage sale. My grandmother, who had been struggling with cancer went home to be with God. I spent a lot of time with the Kinzer family, remembering my grandma! I bought a car. I did a photo shoot with my sister in SD (as in south dakota, not san diego). I visited our old friends in Gregory, SD. I spent a lovely day with the trimble family. I hung out with Iris. I ate fresh veggies from the garden. I turned 25. I went to California to visit my friend Danielle. I've healed some. I do have lots of pictures, but there's not space. I shall try to be better! I began a new blog more focused on things that are inspiring me! Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment