Sunday, November 22, 2009

$100,000

One day I had my 6th grade class write about having $100,000 extra. They were told they could NOT spend the money on themselves. My class wrote about what they would spend the money on and who. Most of them spent their money compassionately: homeless shelters, buying houses for their parents, and paying off bills. One student did ignore the directions saying he would buy his brother a house and then when invited over would steal the leftover money and run to the airport to fly away. At least he's thinking, right? One little boy decided he would spend his money on "Mrs. johstn" (me. I wish you could see his handwriting and the actual spelling *smile*) I will share with you what I would get if this certain boy had money!

I would buy Miss Johnson a skateboard. 100,000 skateboards. I'm a good skater. Are you? And $20,000,000,000 house all together. and fish and big tv and a dog and cat and zoo and a shark and a BIG bed and a black (he didn't finish what was black...i'll take it) and a alien and E.T. and a flag and a school.

I feel loved!


LOVE
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment