Saturday, June 2, 2012

Magic

AHEM!
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please! !
You ! ! !  You . . . are on the brink of experiencing one of the week's world's most astounding magic tricks.  
 Watch closely. . . . and I mean very closely.  


NOW you SEE IT.....



. . .NOW, you DON'T

Let me begin by assuring you that I have NOT spent my few precious summer days indulging in magic camp to be able to bring you this mind-blowing magic trick.  No.  No, this kind of magic is experienced only by the unique combination of a shared back yard, two 5 yr old grandsons, and pots of gold that look like they're really good for stuffing things in. 

I wish I had a picture of the aftermath of this destructive dark magic, but I'll admit I was too frustrated as I stomped across the grass into my neighbors yard to retrieve my precious pots.  Only to find my herbs strewn about and these pots full of leaves and army men and candy wrappers. 

The good news is that I live in a very warm environment, so hopefully these little ones will be growing soon.

LOVE
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment